EAS GRANTS FOR ICA 2018
The European Aerobiology Society (EAS) is pleased to offer 4 grants, with covering conference early fee of 410 euros + VAT to attend ICA2018 for young researchers (EAS members). Procedure for grant:
- Abstract must be sent to ICA2018. The application deadline is February 19th, 2018.
- Send copy of abstract and motivation letter to EAS General Secretary Letty de Weger (L.A.de_Weger@lumc.nl).
- ICA2018 scientific committee evaluate abstracts and inform EAS board about results.
- Grant for selected researchers will be provided as reimbursement.
- 11th International Congress on Aerobiology
From 3rd to 7th of September 2018
Website of the congress
- 7th European Symposium on Aerobiology
From 26th to 28th of October 2017, the Palynology, Aerobiology and Allergy Science (PAAS) Symposium was held in Vienna.
You can read on overview of the symposium here.
Barcelona has hosted, from 4th to 6th of September 2017, the fourth edition of this series of joint symposiums of European palynological societies.
Here is an overview of the symposium: MedPalyno
PAST EUROPEAN SYMPOSIA
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain, 1996)
- Wien (Austria, 2000)
- Worcester (United Kingdom, 2004)
- Turku (Finland, 2008)
- Krakow (Poland, 2012)
- Lyon (France, 2016) – Website – Pictures of the symposium – Overview
(login: esa2016 password: 2016esa)
MINUTES OF EAS GENERAL ASSEMBLIES