- Aerobiology and Palynology Symposium (APAS 2018)
Bodrum, Mugla, Turkey
From 7th to 10th of October 2018
- European Course on Basic Aerobiology
From 15th to 20th of July 2019
- 7th European Symposium on Aerobiology
From 15th to 20th of June, 2020
From 26th to 28th of October 2017, the Palynology, Aerobiology and Allergy Science (PAAS) Symposium was held in Vienna.
You can read an overview of the symposium here.
Barcelona has hosted, from 4th to 6th of September 2017, the fourth edition of this series of joint symposiums of European palynological societies.
Here is an overview of the symposium: MedPalyno.
A free access to the abstract book is also available.
PAST EUROPEAN SYMPOSIA
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain, 1996)
- Wien (Austria, 2000)
- Worcester (United Kingdom, 2004)
- Turku (Finland, 2008)
- Krakow (Poland, 2012) – Website – Photo Gallery
- Lyon (France, 2016) – Website – Pictures of the symposium – Overview
(login: esa2016 password: 2016esa)
MINUTES OF EAS GENERAL ASSEMBLIES
- 1st General Assembly, 14th August 2008, Turku, Finland
- 2nd General Assembly, 19th September 2010, Wien, Austria
- 3rd General Assembly, 6th September 2012, Krakow, Poland
- 4th General Assembly, 10th November 2014, Wien, Austria
- 5th General Assembly, 22nd July 2016, Lyon, France
- 6th General Assembly, 6th of September 2018, Parma, Italy